I wanna thank applebitsblog for nominating me. You have an amazing blog, too! It’s my first time to receive an award since I first started blogging as well. I just wanna let you know it means a lot. It really does.
WHAT IS MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma (creator of award)
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Tell your readers 3 things about yourself:
- I’m an Aquarius
- I’m a twin
- I’m a dog whisperer (just kidding) but I absolutely adore dogs!
Here are Apple’s questions:
What is your favorite color?
How would you describe your favorite color to a blind man?
A vibrant color that resembles the hue of any flower you’d give to any lovely person besides a rose.
Given a chance to choose one, what would you choose beauty or wisdom?
Why? Please explain your answer in question No. 3
Wisdom. The reason being there’s a lot more you can do with wisdom than beauty. Beauty has a way of becoming corrupt but only if you allow it to become that way, and it’s overrated. But wisdom seems to have a lot of benefits, especially when it comes to helping people along the way. And knowing what you stand for.
Given a chance that a genie would grant you just one wish, what would it be?
For me to have hope for life’s journey, no matter the obstacles I come across or that I’m faced-with. Just to have enough hope and faith to help me survive this journey.
HERE ARE MY NOMINEES:
Here are my questions for you:
- what’s your astrological (zodiac) sign?
- favorite classic film?
- describe how you felt, the moment you knew things would be never be the same again?
- favorite book?
- favorite oxymoron?